Success is not a guarantee, no matter what we do. But failure is a guarantee if we don’t do anything. The highest chance of success a person has is to give a chance to their ideas and thoughts. Below we can see 5 new businesses that can make you rich in the future. We promote minimalism through this blog and financial independence is directly related to minimalism. To attain financial independence, we must try to venture out of our own. You can read a few of these articles and find something suitable to start on your own.
- 21 businesses that you can start in your village.
- 5 Skills to start working from home.
- 20 online business to start from home.
If you are someone who is interested in starting small scale business and grow it to a well-established company, then the list we follow is for you. There might be links to products from each category if I have used before which you can buy and try to understand the nature of the product and its domain.
- Wooden Toothbrush: Global warming is on the rise and people are trying to find an alternative for everything. Most of us want to save the earth for our future generation by polluting it as less as possible. There are millions of plastic toothbrush being used and thrown every year which doesn’t decompose so early. Replacing our toothbrushes with wooden ones can save the planet and reduce plastic piles. Starting a business of quality wooden Toothbrush and creating a brand around it can be the business of tomorrow. For now, if you want to buy and use a wooden toothbrush, you can buy some here.
- Organic Hair Products: Organic is the future, be it food or be it daily use products. We all love our hair and try to protect it as much a possible. The usage of organic products is one step towards the cause. There are some brands being created in the organic hair products domain but so far no one has market dominance. The craze is so high that even multi-billion dollar companies are not shying away from getting into the water. Starting an organic hair care product and then extending the line of offerings can turn out to lucrative for small businesses. For the time being, you can try this particular small brand product
- Organic Toiletries: As mentioned above, the population of organic product users is increasing every day. People are adding more and more organic products into their lifestyle. Using organic toiletries is the next step in the organic journey. Starting with a single product to understand the market and domain before fledging out with multiple products can be a good small business to start with. For now, you can buy this and try it to understand the difference.
- Organic Packaging Products: Every country and every state in India is going through a phase of reducing plastic compost. The idea is to move away from non-decomposing items to easily compostable products. Banning usage of plastic packaging is one major step that is going to come to every state and country in the future. Every developing country is moving in the direction of the on-demand economy. There is an app for everything at doorstep, and each of these needs packaging. A brand that following organic packaging solutions at a competitive price can sprint ahead of competition very fast with support for government initiatives.
- Local Tourism: Travelling and experiencing a different culture on the rise. People are embracing the benefits of experience over materialistic purchases. Since most of the cities have skyscrapers and fountains with nightlife, people want to move back into time away from all the hustle. Every country has two sides, the newly developed big cities high on technology and the old, rustic, laid back ones. Getting information about cities is not a big deal and if you are lazy enough you can just book a quick package deal to anywhere in the world. The struggle is to find hidden gems and places which has the old charm. A business which revolves around providing information about such local tourism and even arranging the experience can create a niche business for itself. One such youtube channel is of Mr Karl Rock who is a foreigner married to an Indian girl. He provides so much on the ground information about India, that many Indian bloggers are unable to do.
These are small business ideas which can be turned into at the least a medium-size businesses that can make you rich with some serious efforts and planning behind them. A small business owner is the most important spoke in the wheel of the economy of a country. On a personal level, being independent, running your own business and, generating employment will definitely be a heart-filling experience.
If you found this information helpful, please share it and let others know about it. Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas in the comments section.